Wednesday, July 14, 2004

And a short step backwards...

...at least if seems that way. On the good days, bad days front, unfortunately today was one of the bad ones. I woke up this morning feeling extremely light-headed, and that feeling has pretty much persisted all day. I have to say I feel better now (in the late afternoon) than I felt this morning, but I'm still not back to what (in today's version of my world) passes for normal. I really wish I could see the pattern. I don't have too many of these days, but I can't figure out what causes them. My guess is lack of sleep or not eating the right food - but I had plenty of sleep last night, and I'm really paying attention to eating the right food, both the amount and the nutritional value. I'm baffled...

Here's hoping that tomorrow is closer to a normal day!