Saturday, July 24, 2004

It's 4 o'clock in the morning...

...and I've been wide awake since 2. This really isn't a good way to satisfy my body's craving for sleep! It's really odd - I've been having trouble falling asleep almost since my accident, but over the last few days I thought it was getting better. But waking up at 2am after only 3 1/2 hours of sleep - and staying awake - is not a good sign. I'm going to go try to fall asleep again, but I have my doubts about whether my body will cooperate. I wonder how my Saturday will turn out with a definite sleep deficit...

On the good news front, that dizziness I was experiencing yesterday seems to be gone. Here's hoping that it stays gone once the daylight rolls around. I was hoping to get a bike ride in today, but as of right now the rain is pouring down. The forecast doesn't sound totally dismal - hopefully once the daylight shows up and once I get my morning fix of watching the final time trial of the Tour de France (live) I'll be able to spend some time in the afternoon on one of my two-wheeled cycles. Here's to hope!