Monday, February 23, 2004

Caesar, we're thinking of you and pulling for you...

Yes, this entry is about one of those special people (ahem, dogs) in my life. And no, I'm not crazy... My parents have two wonderful dogs, Brandy and Caesar. They are litter-mates, brothers, very funny miniature dachshunds. 13 years old, and they even celebrated their "bark-mitzvah" last September. Anyway, the poor guys haven't been feeling well, and it sounds like Caesar may have cancer. He's had it before, and beat it before, but who knows about this time. He's scheduled for surgery on Thursday, and Caesar, we're all pulling for you! Mom and Dad need you, and Brandy does too. And you made Suze cry too. I thought that was my job since I managed to make my sister cry a number of times as I was wandering cross-country on my bike back in 2002 - but now you did it!



Summertime, lounging on the deck that the "guys" believe was built just for them! Caesar is the guy in front, Brandy is in the back.