Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Timing is everything, or not...

OK, didn't I say I was heading to Sedona to escape the winter weather? I always knew that the weather part of the escape was a long shot, and from the forecast it looks like I had it backward! As of this morning, the weekend forecast looks better for the northeast than it does for Sedona! Well, only time will tell. And hey, white snow on red rocks is very scenic! Seriously, the forecast for Sedona - pullled off of a local weather page rather than the National Weather Service site that points to Flagstaff - is for a possibility of scattered showers on Thursday, and the possibility of mixed precipitation on Friday. Mixed? The little picture shows rain and snow, but the temperature range is 42 to 48. Snow?

Well, whatever it is, it is. I'm going to enjoy myself, and I'm going to get some scenic hiking in. It's an escape after all!